7/04/2013

Weigh In

I am down 3.4 lbs this week.
Putting me at a total of 62 lbs lost in 14 weeks.
I am now at 259.4lbs While it's not a great number hell it's so much better than 321.4 lbs



I've gotten some comment from family lately that really just irritate the hell out of me..
I get congrats on the loss so far then I get the whole "I bet it's hard to keep on track" "don't give into any food temptations" You know, it's not hard to keep on track for me. I don't want to be a fatass my entire life. I'm going to stick with this. It's been quite a bit easier to change my eating habits around than I ever thought it  would be. And what temptations?! I don't really have any. I know if I eat bad food or too much food or I don't get off my ass enough...nothing is going to change. So I wouldn't let that happen either. I'm just venting a little bit I guess.

I am beyond excited for tomorrow. We will be going on our camping trip! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss, you are doing awesome! Unsolicited advice is the worst, ugh.

    ReplyDelete