5/15/2013

Slacking

  My goodness have I slacked off with updating here. I'm almost upset with myself for it. I had taken pictures to post for the challenge but I found myself not getting on the computer so much lately. I've actually been out doing things with the boys and by the time I come home I just want to go to bed!

   I have some good news though. Well good news to me.
I am down another size in jeans!
Went to my weigh in today and I am down 6lbs.
So in 7 weeks, I am down a total of  39.2 lbs.
Current weight- 282.2


Please excuse the weird look on my face/me looking at my phone..
The extremely baggy jeans (they are the only jean PANTS I own and are now 3 sizes too big)
That shirt while it is a bit tight still...is a XL..I don't think I could have even put that around my fatass gut before.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! 39.2 in seven weeks? An impressive number! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good... and I don't think the shirt looks tight. I've seen people wearing a lot tighter. :o)

    Wow, you've lost nearly 40 pounds, and that is a huge accomplishment! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It looks worse in person than it does in this picture. I don't think I could ever wear a tight shirt out in public makes me uncomfortable.

      I think I'm just impatient because I wish it was more already. But 40 is better than nothing.

      Delete