5/16/2013

So I may have dropped out of the challenge, not on purpose though. Life just got in the way of getting online
daily to post. BUT..I'll be posting pictures again occasionally. 

Breakfast
Coffee, 3 Splenda, 1 Tbsp SF Sweet Italian Creamer- 15 calories
Yogurt Peanut Crunch bar- 290 calories
Diet Mixed Berry green tea- 0

lunch
My usual bar and shake plus water- 360 calories

snack
1/2 an apple (gave the other half to the kiddos) 2 Tbsp Cashews- 132.5 calories

Dinner
2 eggs, 1.5 C salad, 2 Tbsp FF Italian, 2 dill pickle spears, 1/4 c shrimp and Tea with 4 splenda
This looked REALLY good...but when I started to eat it, it tasted really NASTY. Almost like nothing but water. So the only thing I ate from this was the eggs and pickles. I threw the rest of it away. =( I was really looking forward to eating it too.
So I had 140 calories 

Snack..
1 SF Chocolate pudding and 1 piece SF caramel candy- 92 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment